A dashcam video captured the moment of impact of a deadly head-on collision on Highway 4 in California’s Yosemite Route. The video shows a car crossing the double yellow line and crashing into an oncoming car. The driver of the oncoming car, a father named Quang Tran, survived the crash, but his wife and two young children were killed.
Tran is calling on Caltrans to make changes to the road to prevent similar tragedies from happening in the future. He suggests adding a center divider to the highway and installing more warning signs about the dangers of crossing the double yellow line.
The crash is a reminder of the importance of driving safely and obeying the rules of the road. It is also a reminder of how dangerous it can be to cross the double yellow line, even on a seemingly empty road.
How A Lawyer Can Help After A Car Accident
Getting into a car accident is a stressful and overwhelming experience. In addition to the physical and emotional trauma, you may also be facing financial hardship due to medical bills, lost wages, and property damage. If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to have a Northridge, CA personal injury lawyer from Barry P. Goldberg on your side to help you protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
How A Lawyer Can Help You
- Insurance companies are not on your side. Insurance companies are businesses, and their primary goal is to make money. This means that they will often try to deny or minimize claims in order to save money. A lawyer can help you negotiate with the insurance company and get the compensation you deserve.
- Car accident law is complex. There are many different laws that can apply to car accident cases, and it can be difficult to understand these laws on your own. A lawyer can help you understand the law and how it applies to your case.
- A lawyer can help you gather evidence. To win a car accident case, you need to be able to prove that the other driver was negligent and that their negligence caused your injuries. A lawyer can help you gather evidence, such as police reports, medical records, and witness statements.
- A lawyer can represent you in court. If you are unable to reach a settlement with the insurance company, your case may go to court. A lawyer can represent you in court and fight for your rights.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of Having A Lawyer After A Car Accident:
- Get more compensation. Studies have shown that people who hire lawyers after a car accident receive more compensation than those who do not.
- Reduce stress and hassle. Hiring a lawyer can take the stress and hassle of dealing with the insurance company and the legal system off of your plate.
- Get justice. A lawyer can help you get the justice you deserve after a car accident.
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve. Call to schedule an appointment today.