Retaining a Canoga Park Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Canoga Park motorcyclists who are impacted by an accident as a result of a driver’s negligence while on the road often seek the assistance of a motorcycle accident lawyer from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation.
The debate over a vehicle accident in the courtroom can get very upsetting and emotional quite quickly. Not only must you face the person at fault, but you must prove your injuries are valid in front of a jury. We have fearlessly represented thousands of people with their personal injury accident and obtaining restitution for over 35 years in business. Knowing the ins and outs of a personal injury case such as a motorcycle accident is vital for obtaining repayment for injuries and losses.
Frequent Bodily Injuries to Motorcyclist:
– Lower-extremity (legs, feet, ankles)
– Head (skull, face, neck)
– Abdominal (bruises or damage to organs)
– Chest (rib fractures)
– Broken bones (legs and/or arms, hands)
– Road rash (wounds to the skin)
– Soft tissue (tears or harm to muscles)
Even if you do not feel an injury right after an accident, it is key to see your doctor right away. They can determine the length of treatment and if there is harm to a part of your body in which you are not aware of yet. At Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation, we can communicate with your doctor to provide evidence of the severity of your injuries to a Canoga Park judge and jury.
How to Respond to a Canoga Park Accident
1) Check yourself for bodily injuries that may need immediate attention
2) Get to a safe place away from the street or roadway
3) Gather the driver’s insurance information, type of car, name and phone number
4) Call law enforcement
5) Provide a verbal statement to authorities so they can document the incident
6) See if there were witnesses and ask for their contact information
7) Never admit fault
It is most important that you get medical attention if you do not feel quite right or are in immense pain at the time of impact. Your life is the main focus after being hit, and do not hesitate to call for an ambulance to be evaluated. A motorcycle accident lawyer from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation is aware you will likely need medical treatment at some point post-accident and recommends you seek it right away.
Typical Reasons a Canoga Park Motorcycle Accident Occurs
– A driver is attempting to turn left while a motorcyclist is traveling in the opposite direction
– The offender fails to observe the motorcyclist on the road near them
– The other driver is violating rules of the road and ignoring the motorcyclist right-of-way
We hope this gives you a general overview of a motorcycle accident and how a Canoga Park motorcycle accident lawyer from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation can help you during this time. Whether you need help filing your claim or having someone represent you in court, we can provide support during all proceedings. We can have your back and best of intentions in mind while we fight for your life to get back to how it was before your devastating injuries.
Please give us a call to receive your free consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer.