Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting for Motorcycle Accident Victims for over Three Decades in San Fernando Valley

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident in San Fernando Valley, we can help you stand up for your legal rights. Contact us 24/7 for a free, no-obligation consultation.

As someone who is suffering in the wake of a motorcycle accident, you know the realities facing motorcycle riders all too well. While riders are entitled to the same rights and protections as other motorists, you wouldn’t know it if you rode a motorcycle on highway 101 or any of the other roads that traverse San Fernando Valley on a daily basis. Pulling out in front of oncoming motorcycles, merging without looking – these are just two of the countless driver mistakes that lead to thousands of serious motorcycle accidents in Southern California every year.

At Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation, we provide experienced legal representation for motorcycle accident victims and their families in the San Fernando Valley area. A local area native, attorney Barry P. Goldberg has been representing clients locally for more than 35 years. He brings a unique professional approach to personal injury representation that focuses on treating each client as an individual in order to secure maximum compensation for his or her losses.

“My prior attorney as you know . . . put my case in serious jeopardy. With the case literally about to be dismissed, you were able, with only 2 days’ notice . . . [to] convince the judge . . . to extend my case, giving us able time to formulate our winning strategy. Your responsiveness, and ability to really listen to my concerns, issues, and objectives demonstrated to me that you had my best interests always in mind.” – Carlee, Satisfied Client

Legal Representation for Motorcycle Accident Victims in San Fernando Valley, CA

Regardless of what happened, after a motorcycle accident it is critical to promptly seek experienced legal representation. An investigation should be conducted as soon as possible, and there are important steps you need to take in order to protect your rights. At Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation, we are available 24/7, and we offer free consultations for motorcycle accident victims and their families in cases involving:

  • Drunk driving accidents
  • High-side accidents
  • Lane-splitting accidents
  • Low-side accidents
  • Head-on collisions
  • Negligent driving (including distracted driving and failure to yield)
  • Rear-end Collisions
  • Sideswipes and merging accidents
  • All other motorcycle collisions

San Fernando Valley Injury Attorney Barry P. Goldberg Answers Your Motorcycle Accident FAQs

Can I file a compensation claim if I was lane splitting when my accident occurred?

Lane splitting continues to fall into a gray area in California, with the law neither formally legalizing or outlawing the practice. However, there is nothing about lane splitting that is inherently negligent (it is entirely possible to lane-split safely), so if you were injured while lane splitting you could still be entitled to financial compensation.

Can I file a compensation claim if I was speeding when I got hit by a car?

Possibly. Under California law, it is possible to be partially at fault in an accident and still receive partial compensation. It is also possible that your speeding did not play a role in the accident. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation so that we can discuss the details of your particular case.

How much can I recover for my motorcycle accident injuries?

Each case is unique, and we cannot estimate the value of your claim until we know (i) what happened, and (ii) how extensively your injuries have impacted (and will continue to impact) your life. However, what we can tell you is that the types of compensation available in California motorcycle accident claims include:

  • Past and future medical expenses
  • Past and future loss of income
  • Pain and suffering
  • Emotional trauma
  • Scarring and disfigurement
  • Loss of society, companionship, and consortium
  • Loss of enjoyment of life

What should I do if I was injured in a hit-and-run motorcycle accident?

If the driver who hit you didn’t stop, you could still potentially have a number of different options for securing financial compensation. For example, it may be possible to identify the driver through an exhaustive investigation. Traffic cameras, social media, and other sources can all provide evidence that will lead to a driver identification. It may also be the case that an issue with your bike or the road contributed to your injuries, and these could provide additional sources of financial recovery.

Under California law, you may also be able to seek compensation through your own uninsured/underinsured motorist (UIM) policy. Mr. Goldberg is a recognized authority on UIM claims in California and can help you assess your options and legal rights.

Contact Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation for a Free Consultation

To find out if you have a claim, contact our San Fernando Valley, CA law offices and schedule your free initial consultation. You can reach us 24/7. Don’t let delays jeopardize your rights – call (818) 222-6994 or inquire online to speak with an award-winning motorcycle accident attorney today.