If you’ve been hurt in a Woodland Hills accident that was not your fault, you may be wondering how much money the insurance company will give you for your injuries. The truthful answer? Not as much as you deserve. That is why you need the assistance of an aggressive, proven personal injury attorney.
One of the first questions most injury victims have is whether they can afford to hire a personal injury lawyer. At our law firm, the answer is always YES: you do not pay unless we win!
Attorney Barry P. Goldberg works on a contingency fee basis. This means that your fee is paid on the future “contingent” event of our lawyers obtaining a settlement or verdict in your case. In other words, No Recovery, No Fee!
So what do you have to lose? Nothing! With the help of the right injury attorney in Woodland Hills, you may be able to recover maximum financial compensation for your injuries, including hospital bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. Even your initial consultation with our lawyers is free!
How Is a Lawyer Paid in a Personal Injury Case?
With a contingency fee arrangement, a lawyer is paid an agreed-upon portion of the total settlement. This percentage is discussed up front with the client, so that there are no surprises. This type of fee structure gives the lawyer even more incentive to secure as much compensation as possible for the client. If there is no award through settlement or after a trial, the attorney will receive no payment.
Types of Financial Compensation Available
As mentioned previously, your injury attorney can help you recover the maximum compensation for your injuries. This can come in the form of:
- All medical expenses resulting from the accident, including hospital bills, medication costs, doctor visits, therapy, medical supplies, and travel expenses for medical care
- The cost of any future medical care that may be necessary
- The lasting impact of your injuries upon your physical abilities and psychological health
- Wages lost during the recovery process
- Loss of future wages or earning ability in the event of a permanent injury or disability
- Any psychological injuries sustained as a result of the accident
To discuss your potential monetary compensation, contact an experienced accident attorney today.
For a complimentary, no obligation consultation about your potential accident claim, reach out to Woodland Hills injury attorney Barry P. Goldberg today.