Car Accident Lawyer Simi Valley, CA
If you were hurt in a car accident, you should get in touch with a car accident lawyer Simi Valley, CA residents trust. You may be entitled to receive compensation. A lawyer can help you file a lawsuit against the negligent party and protect your legal rights.
Common Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents occur every day in the state of California. The type of injuries that result may depend on how vehicles crash into one another. Here are the most common types of car accidents:
- Rear-End Collision: A rear-end car accident occurs when one vehicle crashes into the vehicle directly in front of it. This type of accident is more likely to happen if one driver is following another car too closely. If the front vehicle stops suddenly, the other driver won’t have enough room to stop. Other causes of rear-end collisions include distracted driving, poor weather conditions and speeding.
- Head-On Collision: A head-on collision occurs when the front ends of two cars collide with each other in opposite directions. Unfortunately, these types of accidents are more likely to cause fatal injuries. A common cause of head-on collisions is driving too fast around a curve. Distracted and fatigued driving can also contribute to these collisions.
- T-Bone Accident: A T-bone accident happens when one vehicle hits the side of another vehicle. This type of accident typically occurs on the driver’s side of the vehicle. If the driver is going at a high speed, this accident could cause fatalities.
- Multi-Vehicle Collision: A multi-vehicle collision involves three or more vehicles and is more likely to cause serious injuries. As a car accident lawyer in Simi Valley, CA can confirm, these types of accidents frequently occur when a vehicle jumps in front of another vehicle, not giving the other driver enough room to make a reaction.
- Single Car Accident: A single car accident refers to a collision involving one vehicle. A driver may lose control of a vehicle when trying to avoid hitting an object and ends up running into a tree or other stationary object.
What to Do After a Car Accident
No matter what type of car accident you were involved in, you should seek medical attention promptly. The sooner a doctor diagnoses and treats your injury, the faster you can recover.
It’s also important to speak to an experienced car accident lawyer about your case. He or she can help you pursue a claim and improve your chances of receiving fair compensation.